I helped make dinner tonight (I know, you're impressed), we made my specialty: grilled cheese sandwiches and tomato soup. Going to the grocery store was quite fun. The first store we visited was crazy expensive so we went next door to the Pit Stop which was, as you can imagine, very classy. Once we found all our necessary materials we were able to make a delicious meal.
After dinner we went to the ocean to watch the sunset. Unfortunately the fog rolled in while we were driving so there was no sun to watch, but it was still crazy beautiful. Standing on the rocks listening to the waves crash around me was awesome; God creation is astounding. I don't think you can see it in the picture, but there were a bunch of seals in the water just past the rocks.
Tomorrow we are riding Big Sur. Apparently that is a rather large mountain. When we talk to the locals about it they first look at us like we are crazy and then an expression of great respect crosses their faces. I think that means it is going to be a hard ride. All the locals say the same thing, "It's is absolutely beautiful." Please pray for safety for my team and I as we ride these mountain roads.

Go get 'em!!
ReplyDeleteThis picture is so awesome! So glad to follow you on your journey. My dad, now retired and living in his RV, has fallen in love with the coast of California. He is following along too and loving it! Thanks for taking the time to write - you are the best! Our prayers are with you, and cant wait to hear about Big Sur.
ReplyDelete