Riding toward the ocean down a massive hill with beautiful rocky ridges to the left and nothing but the Pacific Ocean ahead. Amazing.
We rode 50 miles today and are now in Oceanside, CA. Tomorrow we have a 90 mile ride to Long Beach.
Church was also cool this morning. They did a send off service for us and prayed over us. And then three of the guys from the church rode with us. That was great because they knew where thay were going!
Oh, and I'm two for two so far...I got another flat tire today.
I love following your trip and heAring allabout it Just want you to know that mydad and sister are following it too and theyare loving it!
ReplyDeleteRebekah,
ReplyDeleteI miss your commentary on here! Are you not using this anymore, or are you too tired to write? I love the pictures on FB.
Julie Ghooray
Miss Deal,
ReplyDeleteYou must go through a lot of tires! Or you will. Haha. Be careful! Don't wreck your bike like i did!
-Lacey Wilson.