- It's my first really, really, really, really, really long bike ride.
- My first time flying alone.
- First time standing with my feet in the Pacific Ocean.
- The first time I've eaten fish tacos.
- My first trip to In and Out Burgers.
- I ate my first Red Vines on this trip (which, as it turns out, are NOT like Twizzlers).
- First time I road my bike on the freeway.
- My first time on a military base and the first time I've talked to a guy holding a machine gun.
- Saw my first real rattlesnake (as in it was not at the zoo in a nice protective cage).
- First time I've slept on church floors. After riding 80+ miles a day the floors are amazingly comfortable; however, they do smell I little like feet.
And I'm sure there are many more firsts yet to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment