Sunday, April 10, 2011

A List

I had another bout of stomach flu last week and as a result it has been over two weeks since I have been able to ride my bike consistently.  And yes, for those of you who have been counting, that is the second time I have had the flu in the last two weeks. (Note to self: In the future, try to avoid getting sick in the trashcan at school.  It’s not fun.) 

I’m on the mend now and was able to get out and ride today.  I was concerned that I was going to be out of shape, but I was able to go 15 miles without much trouble.  The only part of my body that was tired at the end of the ride was my tooshie.  I’m going to have to get used to that bike seat again before I start riding an average of 70 miles a day!

I feel a little bit like an 87-year-old Sunday school teacher when I use the word tooshie.  So here's a list of other options.  Please feel free to vote for your favorite and/or add to the list.

Tush, butt, buns, bottom, rear, caboose, taillights, derriere, fanny, behind, keister, booty, hinney, (CAUTION: I’m going to say it now so if you get squeamish around these words this is your chance to look away) ass, hind-end, hind-quarters, rump, bum, cheeks, seat warmer, south end of a north bound house (I like this one), buttocks, gluteus maximums, posterior, rear end, backside, tail end, can, bodonk-a-donk, wazoo, haunches … and I’m sure the list can go on and on.

No comments:

Post a Comment