Saturday, February 5, 2011

This might be close...

Snow day #1 will be made up on Friday, February 18th.  This is a bummer because we lost our four day weekend...but it's not a problem.

Snow day #2 will be made up on Friday, May 27th.  This is annoying because no one wants to extend the school year...but it's not a big problem.

Snow day #3 will be made up on Tuesday, May 31th.  This is unfortunate because our teacher work day will be pushed back until June 1st...I hope this doesn't become a problem.

I don't have to be in San Diego until June 9th so this shouldn't be an issue.  I'll have exactly one week between school ending and the ride starting.  Unless, of course, we get another blizzard and miss more days of school. 


Did I mention it's been snowing all day.  Just a couple of inches so far but one report I heard said five inches tonight, and it's supposed to keep snowing for the next three days.

This might be close...

No comments:

Post a Comment