Monday, November 22, 2010
New Bike
I picked up my new bike on Saturday. It's pretty great! It has a computer that tells me about my mileage, average speed, max speed (so far my max is 23.7) and other things. There is a sweet light on the back so that cars will see me; however, it will probably be really annoying for anyone that is riding behind me. I also have a mirror, but don't worry it's not one of those dorky mirrors that sticks out on the side. It is in line with my handle bars. I haven't quite gotten it adjusted yet so that I can see what is behind me, but I'll have it figured out by the time I hit Oregon. The bike even has a bell...I'm not quite sure why there is a bell (I didn't pay for it!), but I think it is funny and I might just leave it on there. The bike also has the pedals that you clip your shoes into. Many people have told me that I will fall a few times as I get used to these new pedals. I would like to take this opportunity to say that I have gone on two rides and have not fallen yet. Congratulations to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment