That was the meanest dog I have faced on my bike.
Most of the time dogs start chasing me from the side which is great because it gives me a built in head start. This dog was different because he was waiting for me in the middle of the road. As I was approaching the dog I noticed that it was a yellow lab and I thought, "oh, labs are nice." I knew he might follow me for a bit, but I didn't think he would be hostile. As I got closer I saw that the fur around his neck was all riled up and he was crouched down preparing to pounce. Once my brain processed this information I kicked it into high gear and started sprinting. He was right on my wheel and the growls coming from deep within him did not sound pleasant. Fortunately, my adrenalin rush worked just like it is supposed to and he eventually gave up the pursuit.
No comments:
Post a Comment