Okay, quick story about the glasses. I was feeling pretty cool on Sunday when I had to drive back to Indiana from Michigan. I decided that I would wear my amazing new sunglasses. I was around the Michigan-Indiana border when I started chewing some gum. It was not particularly tasty gum, but it was producing some monster size bubbles. Do you see where this story is going??? Yep, that’s right. I blew a giant bubble that popped all over my face…and my glasses. The gum covering the lenses rendered them useless for the rest of my drive. But don’t worry, with the help of some peanut butter I was able to remove all the gum and the glasses are as good as new.
Monday, January 3, 2011
New Gear
The Christmas and birthday break was good to me and I got all sorts of cool new gear. I am now the proud owner of bike shorts, leg warmers, and bike gloves. All are things that I never would have worn a year ago, but now I can’t live without them (and yes, the gloves are great for nose wiping ;). I also got a sweet biking jacket that has removable sleeves so that I don’t get too hot while I’m riding. I now have a climbing block for my trainer that has three different levels so I can simulate different kind of elevation climbs while I am riding inside. I also got new skinny tires to put on my bike before I leave. All of this gear is really great, but my favorite part is my new sunglasses. They come with three extra pairs of lenses so that I’m ready for any kind of weather. Bring on the sun or the clouds…I have glasses that can handle anything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment